In 1991, the PUMA Disc shook up the industry as the world’s first laceless running shoe and spike. It was adored by athletes and amateurs alike for its slip-on comfort and enhanced fit (and admired by all for its sleek, distinctive look). Over the years, it was picked up by sneaker junkies and made waves in the world of street style. Today, we’re bringing it to the race track. Decked out in Ferrari branding, this version’s mesh upper is inspired by Ferrari seats, while its forefoot rubber is designed to resemble F1 pedals. So you can look slick, feel comfortable, and show your Scuderia Ferrari team spirit all at once. Is there such a thing as a win-win-win?
FERRARI DISC MEN’S SHOES
- Engineered mesh upper
- Laceless Disc Fit System provides a quick, easy, and comfortable fit
- IMEVA midsole provides cushioning and flexibility
- Rubber outsole for grip with rounded driver’s heel
- PUMA Formstrip at lateral side
- Ferrari Shield Logo at lateral side heel; PUMA Cat Logo at heel